- Fill Out Quote Form
- Choose Best Quote
- Get Insured For Less
Liberty Mutual Homeowners Insurance Review
Latest Liberty Mutual Homeowners Insurance Reviews
- I signed up with Liberty Mutual as a way to try and save money. They threatened to drop me if the shingles on the edge of my roof was not repaired. I replaced them and they rescinded the cancellation. A few months later, I made another claim. They saw some aging shingles on my roof. They said I need to replace the roof by a certain date - six weeks out, or they will drop me. more...
- We had Liberty Mutual for 10 years for car, home, and a $1 million umbrella policy. Then last year, we had some internal water damage and dared to file a claim with them. They paid ($2,000), but then we got the new premium bill in the mail and they hiked our home premium 40%!! They said we were no longer in their 'safe home' discount. more...
- This company has found every conceivable way to deny a water damage claim to my home that has a roof which is only four years old. What a crummy insurance company. I will be switching as soon as this nightmare is over.
- I just saw a television ad for Liberty Mutual, which said it is the insurance company that "does the right thing." That's what prompted me to write this review. I'd give no stars if I could. Stay away from them.
Liberty Mutual was my homeowner's insurance carrier for 16 years. All those years of paying premiums, and then they suddenly dropped me. more...
- I went with the company because their prices were fine. But when water damage occured to my 2-year old trailer due to a storm - they denied the claim saying it was normal wear and tear. A 2-year old travel trailer should not have normal wear and tear and the tear on the roof was obviously from storm damage and the claim was denied. more...